maandag 15 oktober 2012

OUTFIT/ beautiful leafs


























scarf/ henrik vibskov 
necklace/ h&m against aids 
sweater/ zara 
boots/ sendra 


Hello there, its been a while.. and again I have the same excuses. I am super busy but this time you will  get to see what's taking my time! Dutch Design Week starts on Saturday so stay tuned!
But enough of that! It is getting colder so I just had to do some fall shopping and bought the most amazing scarf from Henrik Vibskov, also convinced myself it is not only a scarf but also a poncho and a plaid, nice investment don't you think?

Lots of love, Selina

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige foto's en leuke outfit! Je sjaal ziet er echt heerlijk warm uit :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for all your lovely comments! I love to read them