donderdag 30 juni 2011

the hard days are over

YESSS, finally all my test and all the deadlines are OVER! I'm sorry for the bad blogging these past weeks but I had a lot on my mind, but I have a lot to show/share with you guys: the other 2 things from supersklep  , my festival outfits + photo's of the festival and a lot of photography! This post is about the other 2 things that I get from supersklep.com. One awesome backpack, which I love! Oke, I have to admit that I'm not really a backpack-girl, I prefer handbags, clutches etc. but I've been looking for a backpack that I could bring to the beach when I go surfing and this one is just perfect! To complete the whole surfer look I am am wearing a dress from roxy, who is totally comfy and easy to put over your bikini! Sorry for the crappy pic's, I was going to make photo's at the beach but unfortunately I forget to bring full battery's for my camera! Stupid me! 






Dress-Roxy
Bikini-H&M
Bracelets-Wereldwinkel

1 opmerking:

  1. Fantastic room!!!*_*

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for all your lovely comments! I love to read them