dinsdag 5 april 2011

Sneak preview

Wishing it was almost summer, not because of the the beautiful weather, not because of the long vacation and not even because of surfing but because after the summer I am going to study photography! Well if I get in of course. This month are the portfolio presentations and the admission interviews, if I think about it it kind of freaks me out a little bit. 


For the interview we have to make a coverage of something. I started to think about what I wanted to do and the idea come out of nowhere: Nuns! We have a convent nearby and I asked if I could photograph there, They had to think about it for a long time, they always said no to other people that asked for it but I finally got their approval! Such a great honor that I'm the first one! Here is a little sneak peak, what do you think? 


12 opmerkingen:

  1. love the picture,
    good luck on your interview!
    nice blog,
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooie foto, Selina. Ben benieuwd naar die reeks! Hopelijk wordt je toegelaten :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. your blog is so cute..
    if you want you'll be my follower.:)
    XOXO
    www.stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you've got a great blog!
    come visit COSMICaroline for a 4-part, in-depth look on Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Best of luck!! I am sure you will have no problems getting in!!

    Cheers,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. @ sanam

    I'm now studying graphic design at SintLucas, and I want to continue to study there, but now as a photographer :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooie foto! Hopelijk wordt je toegelaten! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love the image, and best of luck with your photography! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. glad you are going to study photography, you're really going to fall in love with it!

    xx

    sftrend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love you outfit in the blue jeans bellow. Would love to have you as a follower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for all your lovely comments! I love to read them