zondag 24 april 2011

let's go on a road trip!

Wauw I had such an amazing time last night, went to a concert of annasaid, afterwards we chilled and had some beers with them. Than we went to this awesome party called DUM DUM in tivoli ( in Utrecht, dutchies probably know what I'm talking about!) A shame the band couldn't go out with us but they had a gig today in belgium so they had to be on the road at 6 and we danced till 5 so probably a good idea that they didn't join us :) better luck next time boys!

Because of the good weather I am longing for the beach so bad! Wanna go surfing... wouldn't it be nice to make a road trip! Ingredients: a van, some friends, good music and some surfboards on the roof of the van!
Still a dream but definitely a dream that is going to come true one day..
But enough about my dreams..how are you spending you weekend?

Here some road trip inspiration that I found all over the web.


















17 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds like you had a great night!! And your photos of the beach make me want to go!!

    xox,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love these pictures! I went surfing last year, it's so amazing, you should totally go once!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love those pictures, now I feel the urge to hit the road as well ;)

    I really enjoyed browsing through your posts and just started following you :D

    Maybe you also wanna take a look at my blog?
    Kisses

    Miri's Castle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your photos! Beautiful collection!

    Come visit my blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely blog dear! hope you'll check out my blog too and maybe follow me if you like it... thanks :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great pictures! Loved the inspiration!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. perfect photos!
    and so inspiring..

    xoxo
    chara
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wow second pic is amazing!!!
    you remind me of a mix of Adele and Lauren COnrad!!
    *_* GORGEOUS girl!!
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great post. If you like my blog, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D.
    Alla moda e con stile

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. those pictures make me wanna go as far away as possible.
    stunning inspiration!
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for all your lovely comments! I love to read them