zondag 13 februari 2011

music, put a smile on my face

Because I'm a girl with lots of things on her mind ( that are not always that important) I made a to do list to help me:

- Finish my school project 
- Get a job! 
- Find a perfect coat for the spring
- Buy a new pair of really high heels
- Save for my vacation 
- Go to; Love and other drugs
- Order a new pair of vans 
- Email Ripstar for the surf lessons for this year
- Order tickets for annasaid this april
- Buy new snow pants for my skiing trip with my dad 
- Go out more
- Drink less (calories!)

- Get in to the photography program at our school
- Start with eating healthy en working out more 
- Train more with my horse 
- Find a boyfriend, (just kidding!)

wauw that is quit a list 

OOO wait, download new music!
I just found this amazing videoclip from Lykke Li, but I can't put it on my blog. Don't know why and don't know what I'm doing wrong.. this sucks!  This is the link ,  PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! Here is the song, but you have to see the video to, love it!










4 opmerkingen:

  1. I have a loooong list too! But there is nothing good on it at the moment uh!
    www.skippinginheels.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eeeek! That is one long list. Good luck. Really cute blog by the way x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. We follow your blog and we would appreciate it if you follow us back.. :D

    Thank you,
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for all your lovely comments! I love to read them